[Fredslist] Fwd: Need a bit of help

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Mon May 19 07:56:32 EDT 2014

Can any investment advisor help a fellow Gothamite with the below?

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Larry Dresner <ldresner at optonline.net<mailto:ldresner at optonline.net>>
Date: May 18, 2014, 9:19:10 PM EDT
To: <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com<mailto:fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>>
Subject: [Fredslist] Need a bit of help

Hi Gothamites,

I’ve been trying to register as a New York State investment advisor, and having a tough time completing the part 2 of the ADV.  I’m on my third attempt  in correcting the ‘deficiencies’ in my answers (only three tries allowed before I have to restart the filing from the start and pay State filing fees all over again).  Wondering if one of our members can help me complete/correct the deficiencies for a reasonable fee.

Thanks.

Larry

Laurence Dresner, ChFC, RTRP
(516) 578-1337