[Fredslist] Expertise from Catherine Stone - Chromasites.com

Jason Rulnick jrulnick at nyc.rr.com
Fri May 16 07:55:25 EDT 2014

A huge THANK YOU and shout out for Catherine Stone - Chromasites.com

I had an issue with Facebook and SEO -   posted my request to Fredslist a few months back
the first round of “helpers”  really couldn’t do anything aside from try to sell me on other stuff that would make my shirts more white

I actually had to put Catherine on hold for a few weeks when i heard from her,  but suggested i may need to crawl back to her

which i did,   immediately she  LISTENED to the problem i was having

within an hour or so she GAVE me a few options with clear directions to take

after following that, I was quickly in discussion with a real person from Facebook who took my case, and was so helpful

they did the same,  outlining the steps of their customer service process,  and now its all resolved!

AMAZING

THANK YOU CATHERINE!!!!

JASON RULNICK, INC.
FINE ART DEALER AND ADVISOR