[Fredslist] Director of Sales Position Available

Liz Shampnoi eshampnoi at srr.com
Thu May 15 16:00:35 EDT 2014

Gotham –

My friend Paige asked me if I knew anyone who would be a good fit for the attached position.  If you know someone with sales experience that meets the attached criteria, please have them contact Paige directly.  Thank you.

Liz

Paige Zandri
Attorney Network Director
646-650-2025, ext. 707
paige.zandri at priorilegal.com<mailto:kimberly.palsson at priorilegal.com>
Priori Legal, LLC.
44 West 28th Street, 16th Floor
New York, NY, 10001
[Emaildiamonds]

SRR is a trade name for Stout Risius Ross, Inc. and Stout Risius Ross Advisors, LLC, a FINRA registered broker-dealer and SIPC member firm. Any tax advice contained in the body of this e-mail was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by the recipient for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions. This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.