[Fredslist] Gotham Karaoke winners!

Vikram Rajan vik at phoneBlogger.net
Thu May 15 13:01:02 EDT 2014

Thanks again to *Beth Gotti of Trinet* for being a Gold Sponsor of the
revival of Gotham Karaoke!
phoneBlogger.net was a Silver sponsor &  Raj Goel of Brainlink was a Gotham
Global sponsor.
And thanks to the rest of the Gotham Karaoke organizers: *Norman Spizz, MC
Don Hochler, & Steve Maggi*!

*Shelli Jean Grant* (non-member) won 1st prize: 2 Yankees tickets in the
Audio Skybox,
donated by Paul Napolitano

*Matthew Weiss* won the 6-passenger private cruise,
donated by Peter DeVilbiss

*My wife & I* won 2 Yankees tickets, with the Bleacher Creatures,
donated by Josh Fields

*Steve Lichtenstein* won the ticket to Gotham's Spring Cocktails on June
9th!

Stay tuned for more info about the next Gotham Karaoke... wanna help with
it?
Email me.

~Vik @ phoneBlogger.net
Office: 646.845.9170
Cell: 516.642.4100
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikramrajan>
View <http://vcrd.co/vikram/1183> or Download
vCard<http://vcrd.co/vikram/1183/d>
~~~~~
How do attorneys & CPAs use phoneBlogger.net to boost
word-of-Mouse referrals?
Find out:* Click* for our 3-min Intro video <http://phoneBlogger.net>.