[Fredslist] Mount Snow Condos Available for Next Season

Paul Napolitano paul at twosonsenv.com
Wed May 14 15:37:02 EDT 2014

Hello Gotham Friends,

For the past dozen years, I have rented two time share condos from a friend
at the Grand Summit at Mt. Snow in Vermont. It is ski in and ski out. It's
GREAT for kids and there is a kitchenette. One is a sleep two and one is a
sleep four. The owner has seen my kids grow up and she is a pleasure to deal
with. She usually gives me the rooms at a little more than half of what the
hotel charges.

Alas, my kids are just about off to college and they now snowboard with
their friends a lot of the time. I now have a house upstate and we will
drive to the mountain when we go.

I normally set up the schedule with Louise, and pay her, in the spring. If
you would like an introduction to her, and take a couple of dates (or all of
them as I did) please respond, and I will introduce you by email. I will
send you the list of dates available also.

It's pretty exclusive. These units typically go for about $400 a night and I
get them from $200-$225. They are owner's rooms, so they have late Sunday
checkout. 2 hot tubs, heated outdoor pool, spa, restaurant, deli, sports
shop, etc. Here is more info -
<http://mountsnow.com/plan-your-trip/lodging/grand-summit-hotel/>
http://mountsnow.com/plan-your-trip/lodging/grand-summit-hotel/

If you are interested, I suggest you act very quickly as they will
definitely go fast.

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Napolitano