[Fredslist] Westerners group is CT Cool

Ameer,George A George.Ameer at edwardjones.com
Wed May 14 14:06:22 EDT 2014

It was great to meet you too Fredd!!  I enjoyed hearing about your approach and services, and I look forward to the time that I can send folks your way since I know that they will be treated well.

Have a great day!

George Ameer CRPC AAMS

Financial Advisor

Edward Jones

88 Danbury Rd

Ridgefield CT 06877

203-431-1996 (O)

800-440-2304 (TF)

888-823-6645 (Fax)

george.ameer at edwardjones.com<mailto:george.ameer at edwardjones.com>

________________________________
George  Ameer
Financial Advisor
Edward Jones
86 Danbury Road
Ridgefield, CT  06877
(203) 431-1996
www.edwardjones.com

If you are not the intended recipient of this message (including attachments) or if you have received this message in error, immediately notify us and delete it as well as any attachments.

For important additional information related to this email, visit www.edwardjones.com/US_email_disclosure<http://www.edwardjones.com/US_email_disclosure>. Edward D. Jones & Co., L.P. d/b/a Edward Jones, 12555 Manchester Road, St. Louis, MO 63131 © Edward Jones. All rights reserved.