[Fredslist] Spring is finally here - Make plans to attend Gotham annual Spring Cocktail Party and New Member Orientation

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Tue May 13 17:28:33 EDT 2014

It's time to Sign Up and RSVP for the Gotham Spring Cocktail Party

Please join us on Monday evening June 9, 2014 at Top of the Garden
<http://www.totg.biz/> . Our party starts at 6:00 pm and the price of
admission is $75.00.

As always, this event sells out fast so sign up early - for more
information, to see who is attending, and to sign up, click on the link
below:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Spring-Cocktail-Party-2
014-03-14

As we always do, we will have our "New Member" Orientation and review of our
website at 4:30 before the party.

No cost to attend Orientation (but the party is for paid and confirmed
RSVPs)

To RSVP for the Orientation, please send me an email at
debbie at gothamnetworking.com

See you at the party!

Debbie

Debra B. Lindner

Executive Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com