[Fredslist] Summer of (Electronic) Giving to the Foundation

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Tue May 13 11:44:05 EDT 2014

And, as they say, you haver to be in it to win it!

Sent from
 my iPhone Fred

On May 13, 2014, at 11:07 AM, "Marc W. Halpert" <ybillc at optonline.net<mailto:ybillc at optonline.net>> wrote:

Gotham:
Now that it’s definitely Spring, our attention turns to Gotham’s donating to the Foundation.
Last year we raised $20,000! Let’s do more in 2014.

GCs will be passing around envelopes at their group meetings.
And for those of you who prefer to make donations using a credit card, online, quickly and easily:

1)      go to http://gothamfoundation.org/. The banner looks like this
           <image007.jpg>

2)      click on the <image008.jpg>button:

3)      fill in the secure online form.

4)      you will receive an email confirming your donation.

Go ahead, it takes seconds!
Think of the good we can do.

Thanks and best regards,
Marc W. Halpert
managing partner

We exceed expectations.
<image006.jpg>  <image009.png>                                 <image011.png>
    Your Best Interest LLC             e-giving                 connect2collaborate
www.yourbestinterestonline.com<http://www.yourbestinterestonline.com/>     www.e-givingonline.com<http://www.e-givingonline.com/>     www.connect2collaborate.com<http://www.connect2collaborate.com/>

PO Box 320048     Fairfield, CT 06825-0048
ph 203.373.0875            efax 203.549.0406
      www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert<http://www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert>

<image007.jpg>
<image008.jpg>