[Fredslist] Pic: Marc @ NYC Bar

Marc W. Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Mon May 12 09:37:30 EDT 2014

Repaying the favor to Vic, here he is teaching advanced search and effective use of groups

_______________________
We exceed expectations.
Thanks and best regards,
Marc W. Halpert
Your Best Interest LLC
e-giving
connect2collaborate

www.yourbestinterestonline.com
www.e-givingonline.com
www.connect2collaborate.com

POB 320048 Fairfield, CT 06825
Phone 203.373.0875
Efax 203.549.0406
www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert

Celebrating 12 years: helping clients nationwide enhance cash flow, using practical electronic techniques

Sent wirelessly while I am out of the office. Sorry for unintentional typos.