[Fredslist] HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL GOTHAM MOMS AND THEIR MOMS....

Steve Kirschner skirschner at butterflyesco.com
Sun May 11 09:14:30 EDT 2014

I want to wish all the mothers in our family and their mothers a very happy
Mother's day.

I was very fortunate to have my mother to thank and make feel extra special
on this day for 65 years.

Now I cherish her memory and I am grateful more than ever before for all the
years we shared.

It is a beautiful day.

ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT with the people you love, whether they are
physically in your presence, or just in your heart.

Steve

Steve Kirschner

Account Executive

Buttefly Energy Consultants

516-528-2288

Skirschner at butterflyesco.com

www.butterflyesco.com

Butterfly  Description: cid:image001.jpg at 01CE5F97.CEDC7D60

            Energy

This email is intended for the recipient.   Please do not copy or use this
email for any other purpose.   If you have received this email in error,
please notify us immediately and delete this email.   Any unauthorized use
of this email may violate state and federal laws.