[Fredslist] A huge Thank You to Donna Levine

Anne Kleinman AnneK at adinfini.com
Thu May 8 15:58:58 EDT 2014

Sometimes when networking you meet a professional who you think is great,
but if you are not in that profession and as such you are not really in a position you have to trust your gut and hope for the best.

I had a Landlord question a few weeks ago and I got in touch with Donna.

She was gracious, helpful and certainly struck me a being a brilliant top notch attorney.

Imagine how good I felt over the last two weeks when in speaking with several other attorneys, with other specialties,
they all raved about what a fabulous, smart and even fun to work with lawyer Donna is.

So, THANK YOU Donna for being so gracious and helpful!

If you are ever in need of a Landlord/Tenant attorney you will not be sorry if you call Donna

Anne

Anne Kleinman
Ad Infinitum - Your Complete Marketing Toolbox
212-812-1438 x102
212-812-1449 fax
annek at adinfini.com<mailto:annek at adinfini.com>
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/annekleinman