[Fredslist] Email Problem

Renee Nevins rnevins at johnmglover.com
Wed May 7 12:54:19 EDT 2014

Hoping someone can shed some light on this....I had written an email from my MacBook Pro and about 30 minutes later I received a reply which I noticed on my iPhone screen.  I opened it up, read it and then closed out my email.  When I went back in to reply back, it mysteriously disappeared. I checked my drafts, sent and deleted folders and my other personal email account as well, but it's nowhere to be found.  My email is through my work via Microsoft Exchange which I can access on my MacBook, iPhone and iPad.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

~ Renée

Westerners Group Coordinator (and wife of the most awesome wine guy, Bruce Nevins of Grande Harvest Wines :))

[Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image004.png at 01CD10E1.4054AEB0][Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:_2_07F83FB407F83D480078F6208525794A]
Renée L. Nevins, CLTC
Vice President
Long Term Care Advisor
John M. Glover Agency