[Fredslist] Know any fantastic contract marketers in Philadelphia?

Becky Blackler becky at thecforoundtable.com
Wed May 7 11:01:30 EDT 2014

Good morning Gotham!

Hope you all are well today.

I need your help - I am looking for recommendations for contract marketers
located in the Philadelphia area to help us launch and manage our new
Philadelphia chapter (to be launched in September 2014).

Essentially, I need a clone of Debbie Lindner. But because science hasn't
quite caught up with what I want (what gives?), I need someone just like
her who can help out. Responsibilities include marketing operations and
promotions, membership and sponsor communications, and staffing our events.

They absolutely must be located in the Philadelphia area - no budging on
that one.

If you know of anyone, please send them my way! Of course, call me if you
have any other questions on the position.

Thank you!

Becky

Becky Blackler
Executive Director
*The CFO RoundTable*
*becky at thecforoundtable.com <becky at thecforoundtable.com> | 617.817.8329 |
Twitter: @CFORoundTable <http://www.twitter.com/cforoundtable> |
www.thecforoundtable.com <http://www.thecforoundtable.com>*

**Want to see me hula-hoop, sing campfire songs or dress like a Super Hero?
Click here to find out how
<https://birthdaywishes.myetap.org/fundraiser/CakeWalk2014/team.do?participationRef=1101.0.562066502>.**