[Fredslist] Effective Networking Tips

Mitchell Tublin mitchtublin at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 10:30:53 EDT 2014

NETWORKING
Last Friday I was a speaker at the conference GROW 2.0 where I spoke from the same stage as Barbara Corcoran.  My topic - NETWORKING
Here are the three specific elements which were discussed to set the audience apart
from others when they are networking ( many of the statements in Fred's string were
brought up in the talk as well )  - - -
1.   Why are you networking?            Determines where you go to network.

2.   How to network?                          It is not about me. ( say it aloud please )

3.   Practice from a script until you have it cold.       A clear, concise, elevator pitch.
Enjoy, keep your tips coming

Mitch Tublin

Agent of Change, Leadership Expert, and
Professional Speaker