[Fredslist] Effective Networking Tips

Jim Weiss jweiss at mccollisters.com
Tue May 6 06:37:16 EDT 2014

Be targeted and efficient, because in a city this dense, you can spend all
of your time networking without getting anywhere if you're not careful, and
the time you spend away from doing what you actually do is valuable. Focus
90% of your networking efforts on circles between one and three degrees of
separation from what your core business, as they provide the best chance to
refer as well as be referred, which is crucial. The other 10% of your
networking time (versus your *total* time) can go to those circles
which appear extraneous, because "You Never Know"...

Regards,

Jim Weiss |
*Business Development Manager*
*Visit us at Booth #1228 at HD Expo, May 14-16*

*Creating Solutions Worldwide*
917-426-1560 (direct)
http://mccollisters.com