[Fredslist] Request for Sales Tracking Data Base System for food brokerage firm

jnkruns at aol.com jnkruns at aol.com
Mon May 5 10:49:17 EDT 2014

Good morning Gotham.

I am currently looking for a Sales Tracking System for a food brokerage firm.  We would like the system to be used on the internet to be used at various sites and  want to create a list of customers and a tracking system to take notes on potential leads and follow up calls.  The ideal system will give pop up reminders on when it is time to contact the customer on future follow up calls.

Please e-mail me directly if you know of individuals in the network who sell this type of software.

Thank you.

Jeffrey Kamberg