[Fredslist] Book Group - Phil Klay's REDEPLOYMENT

Nina Krauthamer krauthamer at ruchelaw.com
Thu May 1 13:59:11 EDT 2014

A big thank-you to the organizers of yesterday's book group (and of course the author, Phil Klay).   The dialogue was truly insightful and still available for reading on the Website (click on the big picture of the book).   I am happy to lend out my (signed) copy, once my husband has finished reading it!

Nina

Nina Krauthamer
Ruchelman P.L.L.C.
150 East 58th Street, 22nd Floor
New York, New York 10155

Tel.            +1-212-755-3333
Cell            +1-646-306-6761
Fax            +1-212-755-5898
e-mail        krauthamer at ruchelaw.com<mailto:krauthamer at ruchelaw.com>

Electronic transmissions by Ruchelman P.L.L.C  may contain information that is confidential or proprietary, or protected by the attorney-client privilege or work product doctrine. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents hereof is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify Ruchelman  P.L.L.C.at once at 212.755.3333.

********** This communication has not been written as a formal opinion of counsel.  Accordingly, I.R.S. regulations require us to advise you that any tax advice contained herein is not intended or written by us to be used, and cannot be used by the recipient of this communication, for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties. **********