[Fredslist] Long Island Alzheimer's Foundation Women's Luncheon and Fashion Show

Lisa Waterman WATERMAN at israeloff.com
Mon Mar 31 12:25:59 EDT 2014

Please let me know if you would like to attend the Long Island Alzheimer's Foundation Luncheon & Fashion Show being held on Friday April 11th at the North Shore Country Club.  An organization whose mission is near and dear to my heart, LIAF is dedicated to improving the quality of life for individuals living with Alzheimer's Disease and related memory disorders, and for their caregivers.   I am a caregiver for my Mom, Gloria.

The Luncheon and Fashion Show is a celebration of Women, and meant to  bring awareness about Alzheimer's Disease and the way in which it affects women disproportionately.  Tickets are $135.  If you are interested in attending and sitting at one of the Gotham tables, just let me know.  We have 2 full Gotham tables and have started our third.

If you are interested in joining my Firm as a sponsor, please let me know that as well.  In addition, if you know of anyone that would like to donate a basket for the event, it would be sincerely appreciated.

Best,
Lisa

[ITboxsymbol_transparent_3308]

Lisa B.Waterman
Chief Marketing Officer
Israeloff, Trattner & Co., P.C.
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS * FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS
1225 Franklin Avenue - Suite 200
Garden City, NY  11530
Tel:  (516) 240-3300 x1410
Fax: (516) 240-3310
Email: waterman at israeloff.com<mailto:waterman at israeloff.com>
Cell: (516) 532-2299
www. israeloff.com
Twitter: @IsraeloffCPAs
http://www.webtaxguide.net/Israeloff

Isn't It Time You Made Israeloff, Trattner & Co. Part Of Your Team?

Disclaimer:
Any U.S. tax advice contained in the body of this email (including attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used by the recipient, for the purpose of (1) avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions, or (2) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein. The information contained in this transmission, and any accompanying attachments, is confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.