[Fredslist] Gotham Suffolk-Welcomes Peter DeVilbiss-The fastest growing group keeps growing

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Sat Mar 29 09:36:35 EDT 2014

:)

Sent from
 my iPhone Fred

On Mar 29, 2014, at 8:41 AM, "Peter DeVilbiss" <pdevilbiss at freedomboatclub.com<mailto:pdevilbiss at freedomboatclub.com>> wrote:

Thanks Larry and I look very forward to immersing in the Gotham community and meeting and helping a lot of new friends. I look forward to fellow Gothamites finding you and I both out on the water this boating season too!

Best regards,

Pete

Peter DeVilbiss
CEO, Freedom Boat Clubs of New York and Connecticut
NY Office:  516-699-8420
CT Office:  203-359-4500
Cell:  201-463-3758
Join the Club, Use our Fleet