[Fredslist] S.I. Gotham --- A Paradigm Shift is Occurring

Al Fecci alfecci at EADV.COM
Wed Mar 26 20:44:37 EDT 2014

Gothamites,

Today I witnessed a paradigm shift to what I have become accustom to viewing in my normal Bandit and Construction Group networking meetings and quite possibly the evolution of the next generation of Gotham...

To say it simply: "The dynamics of the meeting was fueled by the "Young  and Successful Entrepreneurs."  They breathed frontier spirits via innovative successful businesses that quite frankly peeked my attention. I apologize to myself and others my age for saying this, but I was not bored with people telling me what they do or have done, but what they do and where they are taking there business. They were very happy with today's marketplace and the health of their respective business. I wasn't hearing "It's not what it use to be --- and the good years are gone". All I heard was Positive Statements and Productive Thoughts.

One person was actually chosen as one of Fifty (50) USA small business owners to meet with President Obama in the White House recently. Another had a software that validated candidate's petition signatures and  those of opponents. Another person not only sold wealth management and personal insurance but trained young college graduates preparing to enter the field, since corporations no longer are willing to front the expense of training. Another represented an emerging regional bank targeting the area and others offered branding and marketing business solutions.

Yes there were the traditional business people like Corey, Bob "O" and myself, but was special about these young entrepreneurs was there was a solidarity with each other as they respected the single thread who asked them to "come and see Gotham" --- The  co/chair of the group, Rich, a young established local lawyer who they trusted and "Followed".

For those of you who are seeking "fresh fish"  we raise the bar in offering you "fresh, young and successful entrepreneurs" who will rekindle your thoughts and spirits... Come Drink "The CooI-Aide" of S.I Gotham and experience the energy.

I highly recommend you Ride-The-Circuit or dare join S.I. Gotham...

Shout out to Corey and Bob "O" ---- Great Meeting