[Fredslist] Seeking Gotham Advtg. Magic

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Wed Mar 26 17:09:31 EDT 2014

Tribal Magicians...

Know anyone in advertising with who demands nothing less than excellence? Meet Scott Wolitzer.

Scott Wolitzer is a recent Northwestern grad fresh from Chicago seeking a break in the world of advertising with a job that will utilize his many talents (see attached CV): client experience, natural people skills, digital marketing, research and out-of-the-box thinking; he is a whiz at Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, can converse in Espanol; and can do Social Media in his sleep.

Scott is enthusiastic, fun to be with and eager to learn. No job is too big or too small. If you know someone in advertising who can help open a door or, better yet, give him a shot, Scott can turn heads and turn profits, Please be Gothamly and do an intro. They will
thank you. Scott will never forget you.

Here's what he said about Young Pros: "Thanks for sending me to the Gotham Networking event last night. I learned a lot and met some very interesting people."

Apparently, Young Pros felt the same about Scott and suggested that I reach out to the network. Please contact Scott directly.

Thanks for our support,

Kelly Welles
Co-chair, Gotham NY Health
2006 Gotham Networker of the Year
Former Executive Dir. Advertising,
Paramount Pictures;
Former UN Mass Media Consultant

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
733 Third Avenue @46th St. Suite 200
New York, NY 10017
Cell   917-626-8590
Fax   212-541-5900
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies