[Fredslist] To all of our Lawyers, Join us for May 1 Law Day

absandpe at aol.com absandpe at aol.com
Wed Mar 26 12:42:05 EDT 2014

Dear Gotham Lawyers:

As an incoming officer for New York State Trial Lawyers and co-chair of this year's annual Law Day dinner, I am writing to ask that you consider supporting this event.  I know that some of you are NYSTLA members and I would be happy to facilitate putting together a Gotham table.  This is a huge event with ample opportunity for networking during the extended cocktail hour with members of the Judiciary, as well as attorneys from firms in the metropolitan area. Thank you for your consideration and I hope to see you there for a great evening.

Sincerely,

Annamarie Bondi-Stoddard, Esq.
Managing Partner
Pegalis & Erickson, LLC
Attorneys At Law
Representing Plaintiffs in Medical Malpractice Actions
1 Hollow Lane, Suite 107
Lake Success, NY   11042
516.684.2900
www.pegalisanderickson.com

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s). This communication is intended to be and is to remain confidential, privileged, restricted, secret, and immunized, and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege, work-product immunity, confidentiality, trade secret and proprietary restrictions. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and any attachments, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, you are requested to take immediate steps to alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and its attachments. Do not deliver, distribute, copy, disclose or rely upon the contents of this message or any attachments. Any views, if any, expressed in this message are not those of Pegalis and Erickson, LLC except where the sender specifically states them to be so.