[Fredslist] A huge Thank You to Maria Guida

Anne Kleinman AnneK at adinfini.com
Wed Mar 26 11:40:52 EDT 2014

At the last Formica Meeting, Maria graciously offered to work with three people for a mini session on whatever area of their presentation that they wanted to improve.

I just did mine, and it was incredible to get that professional, outside perspective.

I highly recommend that if you want to improve or even just add a drop of shine to presentation skills that you contact Maria.

Anne

Anne Kleinman
Ad Infinitum - Your Complete Marketing Toolbox
Promotional Products - Marketing Consulting
Social Media Strategy and Training
212-812-1438 x102
212-812-1449 fax
annek at adinfini.com<mailto:annek at adinfini.com>