[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit to Make a Difference!!

Susan Zinder szinder at zinderlaw.com
Sun Mar 23 23:59:18 EDT 2014

Gotham's MAD (Make a Difference) group is meeting again on Monday March 31.
Scared to show up because we focus on non-profits and you're focused on
making a profit.  It's ok.  You're welcome to join.  You may even find a
business connection to help you make a profit even while you're making a
difference!

Tired of seeing the same people at meetings?  Need exposure to some fresh
fish?  Well, we already have more guests coming to this meeting than we have
members of MAD! That doesn't include the circuit riders who are also joining
us.  Worried that you won't be able to attend because of a non-compete?
We're an open group - - come join us!!!

SoŠ what are you waiting for???? Just go to
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Make-a-Difference-Meeting-2013
-12-26 and click on Pay as a Guest to join us!!!

Susan

Susan Zinder

Law Offices of Susan F. Zinder, PLLC.
1140 Avenue of the Americas, 9th Floor
New York, New York 10036
(o) 646-380-6715
(c) 917-370-3369
szinder at zinderlaw.com <mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com>
www.zinderlaw.com <http://www.zinderlaw.com/>

This email and any attachments thereto, is/are intended only for use by the
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
email, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.   If you
receive this email in error please notify Susan Zinder via email at
szinder at zinderlaw.com or call 646.380.6715 and permanently delete the
original copy, any copy of this email and any printout thereof.