[Fredslist] Brainlink is Hiring a Systems Engineer rockstar

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Sun Mar 23 11:57:26 EDT 2014

Brainlink is Hiring a Systems Engineer rockstar

Brainlink International Inc. is scouring NYC for a Systems Engineer Superhero to provide ridiculously awesome solutions to our customers. In this role, you'll be obsessed with making our customers love us by delivering the very best in class server and network solutions. We want our customers to say, "Wow" after every interaction they have with our staff, from the person who answers the phones, to the guy who configures Exchange.

Here are some things you'll do as our Systems Engineer:

* Set up, administer and troubleshoot Microsoft Server 2003/2008R2/2012, Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010, Virtualization with VMware, Windows XP/7 desktop support
* Interact with our clients to determine what the problems are they are having, fix them, and communicate clearing in writing (email) and/or over the phone what the problem was and how you were able to artfully solve it.
* Have bigger problems escalated to you by other staff -- and be that super-support to save the day with your knowledge and passion for solving problems.
* Manage our ticketing system and communicate the status of issues to customers including resolutions and additional information gathering
* Handle customer inquiries with care, going the extra mile for our customers every time
We need you to come to us with these abilities and we'll teach you more, but we can't teach you to love working with customers. Don't apply if you don't have a passion for "doing IT right" and are just looking for an easy 9-5 desk job.

Our ideal candidate has at least 4 years of experience working in for another company like ours that provides services to SMB clients or has been the Systems/Network Administrator for another company.

You might fit in our role if some of the following are true:

* You have experience with ConnectWise
* You measure your success for the day by whether you've made people ridiculously happy or insanely happy
* People have ever looked at you suspiciously because you're a little too excited to be at work for this time of day
* You end interactions with customers with, "Is there anything else I can do to help" because you're genuinely interested
* You are motivated to do your job right and with grace, and constantly learn more and new ways to do things.

Who are we?
Brainlink is a leader in the computer consulting and office IT management industry. Customers choose Brainlink because of our technical expertise, but also our excellence in service. Our team loves working at Brainlink because of never-ending learning opportunities, professional growth and a fabulous environment. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a small but fast-growing company of talent professionals that have big things ahead.

Compensation:
$50,000-60,000, commensurate with experience
Medical & Dental Insurance
Sick/Vacation days
Training and Certification opportunities

What now?
- Do not send a resume until requested to do so. We will not look at unsolicited resumes.

- To apply for this position send the following three items to us:

- 1) 1-2 paragraph description of why you are passionate about technical consulting

- 2) Go to https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp to register and share your MCP transcript. Email the link to us.

- 3) If you have an active VTP, VTSP or VCP, email the link to us.

- We will send a technology self-assessment to people who stand out. Some of these people will be asked to submit resumes.

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
raj at brainlink.com
www.brainlink.com<http://www.brainlink.com>
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel>
www.rajgoel.com<http://www.rajgoel.com>
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.

Author of "The Most Important Secrets To Getting Great Results From IT"