[Fredslist] IT Company referral needed

Fredd Fishman freddf at everythingit.biz
Fri Mar 21 10:31:04 EDT 2014

Hi Gothamites
I am looking for a recommendation for a IT company located in the Boston /Weyland Mass. area. that specializes and understands small business.
I am working with  a clients Brother in Law  and helping them with a small project and since they are a small business
cost is a factor and they feel the current IT is costing them a bit much. it is a bit far for me to travel to them from CT for me.
They have a small upgrade project so any help in finding a new IT company is truly appreciated
Best for the Weekend ahead and thank you in advance
Fredd Fishman
Gotham New Haven