[Fredslist] Baseball Fans

Michael Marsden twoup at me.com
Thu Mar 20 21:12:15 EDT 2014

Given the NYC beginnings and centric I hope this raffle doesn’t offend anyone:

OK Baseball fans! Or should I say Red Sox fans! As a member of the board of directors for Arts for Learning CT I am offering

4 box seats at Fenway Park to see the
Red Sox vs Indians
on June 12th.

The drawing is taking place on 8 April 2014.

$20 Per chance.

To buy one chance text to 41444: Sox 20 Your Name [Example: Sox 100 Mick Marsden].

When you fulfill the pledge your name is entered. To buy more than one chance increase in increments of 20. [Ex: Enter 40 if you want 2 chances instead of 20.]

To verify your entry visit: https://app.mobilecause.com/public/campaigns_keywords/9920/graph

Enter as many times as you wish. Proceeds benefits Arts for Learning CT head quartered in Hamden, CT. Visit AFLCT.org programming and operations.

Thanks in advance for our participation and consideration. Good luck!

All the Best,

Mick Marsden

GC Gotham CT Shoreline