[Fredslist] LinkedIn invited me to publish my original content

Marc W. Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Thu Mar 20 15:31:14 EDT 2014

In Feb 2014 LinkedIn began to open up its publishing platform to its
members, giving us a powerful new way to build our professional brand.

Today I am very pleased to say, LinkedIn invited me to publish my original
content as part of my professional profile, which is shared with my trusted
network (many of you!) and reaches professionals I have not yet connected
to; they can follow me and my thoughts and observations as I publish them.

My first published posting is: "For an old guy you really know your stuff"
and can be found here: http://linkd.in/PUQldF

I hope you enjoy my commentary. There will be more.

Thanks and best regards,

Marc W. Halpert

LinkedIn Trainer & Evangelist

connect2collaborate

PO Box 320048      Fairfield CT 06825

ph: 203.373.0875   e-fax: 203.549.0406

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert> www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert

 <mailto:marchalpert at connect2collaborate.com>
marchalpert at connect2collaborate.com

 <http://www.connect2collaborate.com/> www.connect2collaborate.com

Now a LinkedIn published author!

Using LinkedIn, I maintain connection with over 2300 trusted business
associates and colleagues. You and your company / nonprofit can learn how to
REALLY use LinkedIn to reinforce your brand and connect2collaborate for
mutual benefit!

Get a LinkedIn nugget a day on my blog  <http://wp.me/PT2tC-7M>
http://wp.me/PT2tC-7M then any date on the calendar.