[Fredslist] Advertising on Gotham - update

Gotham Webmaster webmaster at gothamnetworking.com
Thu Mar 20 11:47:03 EDT 2014

You can now post to Business In Gotham for only $100 for six months! BIG is always visible to members and the public.

As an update our two new text ad advertisers have been receiving click throughs from their ads.

• After six weeks, Ruth Domber, 1010 Optics has received over 24,900 impressions and 252 clicks!
• Pegalis & Erikson have been advertising for 4 weeks and have received over 17,700 impressions with 218 clicks!

And welcome our newest advertiser, Grande Harvest Wines.

If you're interested in becoming an advertiser, please contact me.

Mitch Tobol
Gotham Webmaster
webmaster at gothamnetworking.com