[Fredslist] An Almost Perfect Meadowbrook Meeting

Vincent Russo vincent at vjrussolaw.com
Wed Mar 19 08:07:03 EDT 2014

I must say it was truly ENVIGORATING

Meadowbrook is on the Rise -

Ride the circuit and join us for our next meeting on APRIL 22ND

Thanks and Have a Great Day!
Vincent

VJR BLOG: http://www.vjrussolaw.com/blog/

This electronic message transmission contains information from Vincent J. Russo which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be fore the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (516) 683-1717 or electronic mail at vjrusso at vjrussolaw.com immediately.