[Fredslist] Film I produced at IFC

Peter Heller peter at peterjheller.com
Fri Mar 14 11:46:40 EDT 2014

Tribe,

The film "Big Men" - about oil and Africa - is showing at IFC in Manhattan for a week starting 3/14.  It also opened the Tribeca Film Festival last year.  I have the honor of being an associate producer.  The NY Times just gave it a great review.

I'll be at the 5pm showing on Saturday as will the director (Rachel Boynton) who will be doing a conversation afterwards moderated by Oxfam.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/14/movies/big-men-looks-at-ghanaian-oil-discovery.html?ref=movies&_r=0

Best and thanks,

Peter
Peter J. Heller
646 263-0803
www.peterjheller.com

Non-Profit Fundraising Consulting
-- Campaigns, Feasibility Studies, Training, Coaching, Assessment