[Fredslist] introducing Gotham's newest group: Gotham Social Media

Marc W. Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Thu Mar 13 16:45:12 EDT 2014

Gotham:

We are forming a new Gotham group and I am pleased to serve as the GC and
Chair of

Gotham Social Media

Our first organizational meeting will be May 14th at the Friar's Club 1230pm
for lunch.

It will be a noncompete group and will be of interest to demonstrated
experts in the widely varied, growing field of social media. Let's get some
new nonGothamites into the tribe, especially those who are NYC's best in the
social media field. That way we all benefit!

So think of the best of the best that you are associated with, have learned
from, or handle your social media work and have them contact me for more
information.

Thanks.

Thanks and best regards,

Marc W. Halpert

LinkedIn Trainer & Evangelist

connect2collaborate

PO Box 320048

Fairfield CT 06825

ph: 203.373.0875   e-fax: 203.549.0406

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert> www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert

 <mailto:marchalpert at connect2collaborate.com>
marchalpert at connect2collaborate.com

 <http://www.connect2collaborate.com/> www.connect2collaborate.com

Using LinkedIn, I maintain connection with over 2300 trusted business
associates and colleagues. You and your company / nonprofit can learn how to
REALLY use LinkedIn to reinforce your brand and connect2collaborate for
mutual benefit!

Get a LinkedIn nugget a day on my blog  <http://wp.me/PT2tC-7M>
http://wp.me/PT2tC-7M then any date on the calendar.