[Fredslist] Shut Out for Ann Lindsay - J Hilburn rep extraordinaire

Christopher Cooke ccooke at fenwickmortgage.com
Mon Mar 10 22:37:05 EDT 2014

I recently had a shopping experience that was unusual - I enjoyed it.  Ann is an represenative of J Hilburn, a custom clothier for men.  I'm a typical guy, I hate to shop.  Ann made it easy.  She knows what looks good (especially on you) and helps you decide what you need and are lacking.  The choices are fabulous and unparalled in quality. In addition, she helped me clean out my closet of stuff I had not worn in 10 years and would never wear again.  She helped me match existing shirts, pants and jackets giving me options I never would have arrived at. She did something very simple yet effective, she took all the plastic off my shirts from the dry cleaners allowing me to see for the first time ever all the shirts I had, so now instead of wearing just 4 shirts, I can see and wear all 30.  I recommend you give Ann an opportunity to "fix" you and your closet - you won't regret it.

Christopher H Cooke
NMLS ID #267773
Fenwick Mortgage, LLC
Mobile: 203-247-3202
www.fenwickmortgage.com<http://www.fenwickmortgage.com>
Branch office NMLS ID# 68494
27 Pine Street, New Canaan, CT  06840
203-966-1212 Fax: 866-416-6481
Fenwick Mortgage, NMLS ID #68443
Mortgage broker only. Not a mortgage lender or mortgage correspondent lender.