[Fredslist] Gotham Magic

Tina Sferrazza Tina at UVBH.com
Mon Mar 10 11:16:44 EDT 2014

A little Gotham Magic for UVBH...

I want to thank Gotham Member Chris Smith of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management  for reaching out to me to learn more about what United Veterans Beacon House does.  Chris took a couple of hours out of his busy schedule last week to meet with me & the UVBH Director @our headquarters to learn how he could support our mission.  What a nice thing to do!!   Thanks Chris... we appreciate your support!

UVBH is a non-for-profit organization that manages 28 housing locations providing housing and supportive services to homeless and at-risk U.S. Veterans.

Tina Sferrazza
Director of Development
United Veterans Beacon House
1715 Union Boulevard