[Fredslist] You Have a Trust… Now What?

Vincent Russo vincent at vjrussolaw.com
Sat Mar 8 11:12:21 EST 2014

Don’t Miss our latest seminar – March 11, 12, and 13th  – 10 am

Or listen in on our webinar on March19th at 7pm

For details or to register – go to: http://www.vjrussolaw.com/seminars-events/

[cid:image001.png at 01CF3ABF.46F8F8C0]

Thanks and Have a Great Day!
Vincent

VJR BLOG: http://www.vjrussolaw.com/blog/

This electronic message transmission contains information from Vincent J. Russo which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be fore the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (516) 683-1717 or electronic mail at vjrusso at vjrussolaw.com immediately.