[Fredslist] Support Your Local Guitar Slinger!

Jim Weiss jweiss at mccollisters.com
Fri Mar 7 16:57:19 EST 2014

Tribe, we're just a little over a week away from Gotham Networking's annual
Battle of the Bands! But, suppose they gave a battle, and nobody
came<http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066422/>
?

This is where you come in. Without you, it's just a bunch of bands playing
to each other and their girlfriends. With you, though - your energy, your
enthusiasm, your *mere presence* - the Battle of the Bands is truly an
Event!

For the date, the time, the pricing, and the location, click this:

https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/product/battleofthebands

And if you simply can't come, you can still help by becoming a sponsor:

https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/product/Battle-of-the-Bands-Sponsorship

Thanks in advance for whatever your choice is, and we'll see you there!

Regards,

Jim Weiss | *National Account Manager*

*Member,* *International Facility Management Association*

"Excellence Delivered Every Day."

917-426-1650 (direct)

http://www.mccollisters.com