[Fredslist] March Madness Begins

Justin Bonus justin.bonus at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 13:34:52 EST 2014

Gothamites:

Now that we have all of these lame over produced awards shows out of the
way, we can get down to brass tacks:  The Battle of the Bands.  There is no
better way to kick off the college hoops madness coming up than this event,
where you can commiserate in person with your fellow gambler while true
talent brings live action to a high school gymnasium Back to The Future
style.  March 16 at high noon(doors open at 11AM), the show begins in
Queens at Martin Luther High School.  Tickets are $10 in advance, $15 at
the door.  Get all the information here:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Battle-of-the-Bands

Be there or be square. (Contrary to what Huey says, being square is not
hip.)

See you there,

Justin Bonus
The Predators' Ball