[Fredslist] *VENUE CHANGE* Next Meeting of Gotham East End *March 20th*

Jason Greenberg adjustman at aol.com
Fri Mar 7 17:24:12 EST 2014

Subject: Re: *VENUE CHANGE* Next Meeting of Gotham East End *March 20th*

Hi all - Hope everyone is thawing out.  Our next meeting is March 20th @ 12 Noon. We will be meeting @ 75 Main (75 Main Street is the address) in Southampton, which for now looks like our new permanent venue.  Our member spotlight will be given by Jonathan Blau who started his own advisory investment firm, Fusion Family Wealth, LLC.  Also, Matt Silver of Ultimate Class Limousine & Transportation Worldwide will be joining us.  He has generously offered to bring his brand new party bus for us to look at & has generously offered transportation to the venue for members & guests coming from down Island. Matt is meeting us @ the Holiday Inn off of the Sunnyside Blvd. exit of the LIE (Exit 46).  When you get off the exit make a left @ the light & the hotel will be on your right hand side.  It should be a fun ride out East!!  Please RSVP ASAP so I can get an accurate headcount for our new venue.

Any guests attending can register online @ www.gothamnetworking.com.  Just please clear it with me as to avoid any conflicts, since we are a non-compete group.  I look forward to hearing from you. - Jason

Jason Greenberg, President
National Public Adjusters, Inc.
2150 Central Ave Ste. 203
Yonkers, NY 10710