[Fredslist] College Student Looking for PR/Media/Communications Summer Connection

Nancy Schess NSchess at kleinzelman.com
Fri Mar 7 09:09:15 EST 2014

I have known Elana Roth since she was born and she would be an asset to any PR (or media or communications related) firm that has a need this summer.

Any ideas for a summer opportunity for Elana would be greatly appreciated  Elana will be a sophomore next year at the University of Wisconsin and entering the Communications school with a major in Public Relations and a minor in Digital Studies.   I know she will be in New York during the week of March 17 if you are interested in meeting her.

Feel free to reach out to me or Elana directly.

Thanks Gotham!

Nancy B. Schess, Esq.
Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/Employment Law for Over 30 Years
485 Madison Avenue
New York, New York 10022
T:  212-935-6020 x219
F:  212-753-8101