[Fredslist] Latest Jobs posted at CityLimits.org

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Thu Mar 6 21:10:33 EST 2014

See below
Reply directly

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn Power Breakfast | co-chair, Staten Island Gotham
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message:

Our DC: Operations Assistant
OurDC is a community-based organization fighting for racial and economic justice for the city's low-income and working class, predominantly African American population. We prioritize leadership...

Our DC: Organizing Director
OurDC is a community-based organization fighting for racial and economic justice for the city's low-income and working class, predominantly African American population. We prioritize leadership...

FEGS: Bilingual Social Worker- Intake and Therapy
Clinical Social Worker, LMSW/LCSW Bilingual-Intake and Therapy $2500 Sign On Bonus Available New Exciting Opportunities in Behavioral Health for Bilingual Social Workers (LMSW/LCSW) For Intake...

North Star Fund: Program Coordinator
Do you want to help grassroots activist groups in New York City get the funding they need to make lasting social change? Can you explain the complexity of community organizing so it's easy to...

FEGS: Operations Analysts
Great professional growth opportunity for technically savvy, analytical self-starters interested in a career in healthcare finance! Operations Analysts Behavioral and Community Health...

Lantern Community Services: Case Manager - Scattered Site (Master's Degree)
Case Manager - Scattered Site (Master's Degree with Relevant License Required) We are seeking a dynamic, engaging, Case Manager with a Master's Degree and relevant license to work with...

New York City Campaign Finance Board: Manager of Software Development
The New York City Campaign Finance Board (CFB), a nonpartisan, independent agency that enhances the role of New York City residents in elections, seeks an experienced Manager of Software...

Long Island Wins: Online Editor
The online editor will report on, write, edit, and publish multimedia blog posts and feature stories covering immigration news, policy, culture, and history on Long Island and nationally. The online...

Habitat for Humanity - NYC: Manager of Corporate Partnerships
Job Overview: The Manager of Corporate Partnerships, is a relatively new position with Habitat NYC. It is an exciting opportunity to lead the development and implementation our corporate program,...

WHEDco: Social Service Coordinator
The Social Service Coordinator is a professional position responsible for the coordination of the Social Services/Parent Engagement components of the Head Start Program. The Social Service...