[Fredslist] Gotham Yankee Outing

BFendelman at aol.com BFendelman at aol.com
Tue Mar 4 23:37:54 EST 2014

I will be there.  Thanks for arranging this.
Burt

Burton M  Fendelman, Esq.
Consultant  for Art and Antiques
60 Gramercy Park North - Suite 6 A
New York, NY  10010
Tel: (212) 388-0090
Fax: (212) 472-5436
E-mail:  bfendelman at aol.com

In a message dated 3/4/2014 3:11:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gideon at eddyandschein.com writes:

Count me in!

Gideon

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 2:20 PM, Josh Fields <_josh at spiregroupny.com_
(mailto:josh at spiregroupny.com) > wrote:

Gothamites, I have been  working closely with Chris Smith and Fred to
coordinate our first annual  Yankee Game.  We are looking at Monday, June  30th
vs. The Tampa  Rays at 7:05pm.  Through my  ticket rep, I'm able to get us
tickets which are discounted more than 50%.  I think a great section is
outfield terrace in section 305 or 306.  We can get a block of tickets together
and get this deal as long as we  get 20 tickets or more.  Please get back to
myself or Chris and let us  know if you are interested in coming and how many
tickets you'd be  interested in.  Right now we are looking at a cost of
only $20  each!!!

I look forward to  hearing a positive response from you guys soon!

Thanks!

JOSH FIELDS | SPIRE - A Kurland Holdings  Co
Licensed Real Estate Assoc. Bkr
20 W 23rd St,  Fl 5, New York, NY 10010
M _(646) 221-6662_ (tel:(646)%20221-6662)  | F _(646)  253-1262_
(tel:(646)%20253-1262)
_Josh at SpireGroupNY.com_ (mailto:Josh at SpireGroupNY.com)
|_SpireGroupNY.com_ (http://spiregroupny.com/)

--

Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional  Daily Money Manager

Fredslist  mailing  list
Fredslist at gothamnetworking.com