[Fredslist] You're invited to "An Evening of Wishes" Gala

Josh Fields josh at spiregroupny.com
Tue Mar 4 16:55:14 EST 2014

Hey Gothamites,
Here is another amazing opportunity to get yourselves out there and do some
good for a wonderful charity.  This will be an amazing gala for sure.  It's
to be held March 29th at Mohegan Sun in CT.  I know the gentleman who runs
the YES NETWORK.  I am sure that there will be some Yankees in attendance
at this event.  Plus if you book the room by Thrs, you can get it for a Sat
night rate of only $199.  I'm planning to go with my wife and some friends.
 I'd love to get enough people to put a table of 10 together.  Please let
me know if you might be interested.
Thanks so much!

   Trouble viewing? Open in Web Browser
<http://site.wish.org/site/R?i=mSsfBV2i36Dtii17C8y5mQ>   [image: You are
invited to attend the 2014 Make-A-Wish Connecticut An Evening of Wishes
Gala. Wishes give hope for the future. You are cordially invited to attend
the Make-A-Wish Connecticut An Evening of Wishes Gala for a night of fun
with dinner, dancing and auction excitement. All proceeds benefit
Make-A-Wish Connecticut, whose mission is to grant the wishes of children
with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience
with hope, strength and joy. Saturday, March 29, 2014, from 6pm - midnight,
Uncas Ballroom at Mohegan Sun - black tie optional. Event hosts: Joe
D'Ambrosio and Kerri-Lee Maryland. Accommodations: A group rate of $199 is
available. Please call Mohegan Sun at 1-866-708-1340 and use the code
MAWF14. Space is limited and reservations must be made before 3/6/14. A
life-threatening diagnosis can be devastating, especially to a child. But
the power of a wish can turn despair into hope, fear into strength, and
sorrow into joy. Celebrate an evening with our honored guest and star,
Sierra. Sierra's wish, to visit Harry Potter Land in London, gave her the
hope to believe in a future. Sierra's future is one filled with dreams to
be a star and to change the world. Join us on March 29 to see those dreams
become a reality. For questions or more information, visit our event page
or contact Tara Navara at 203.880.6967 or tara at ct.wish.org. Be a part of
the magic. Make a wish come true. Be a
star.]<http://site.wish.org/site/R?i=46i6pp0d8RgxAYSXSY_64Q>
A special thank you to our Presenting Sponsors Mohegan Sun, First Alliance
Lending, the Connecticut Laborers' District Council and Cindy & Rob Citrone.

For more information about Make-A-Wish Connecticut, visit ct.wish.org
<http://site.wish.org/site/R?i=tfBYNSH86FU3JHO1wplI9A>.

To give to Make-A-Wish and help courageous children experience their most
heartfelt wishes, please visit our donation page
<http://site.wish.org/site/R?i=4x47D81kAYZPS-bXVntMeA>.

To ensure future delivery, please add
Make-A-WishFoundation at newsletter.wish.org to your address book.
To unsubscribe, click here
<http://site.wish.org/site/CO?i=J2fr0LzEO-1MF8d-6Rwa3NMZ-UnjhXQr&cid=0> .
To manage your preferences, click here
<http://site.wish.org/site/R?i=dMHjf7_j7SFQZDqPv_3ZTA> .

Make-A-Wish Connecticut
126 Monroe Turnpike
Trumbull CT 06611

(c) 2014 Make-A-Wish Foundation(R) of America. Make-A-Wish Foundation,
Make-A-Wish, and the Make-A-Wish swirl-and-star logo
are marks of the Make-A-Wish Foundation of America.

--

Josh Fields
*Spire Group*

20 W 23, Fl 5 | New York, NY 10010
Cell *(646)221-6662* | Office (212)500-1902 I Fax (646)253-1262
Josh at SpireGroupNY.com  | www.SpireGroupNY.com <http://www.spiregroupny.com/>