[Fredslist] Looking For Commercial Space In Suffolk

Kris behrmank at bayernautomation.com
Tue Mar 4 09:11:06 EST 2014

Good Morning Fellow Gothamites,

I am looking for some commercial space in Suffolk.  I am interested in 2k to 2.5k square feet.  Space must have a twelve foot roll up door for trucks, office space, clean geographic area.  Looking to spend about $1200 per month.  Stand alone or a piece of a larger building are both great possibilities.

At this time, I am not interested in speaking to representatives, brokers, agencies, etc.  I am interested in speaking to owners, exclusively.

I am sure that someone in our kinfolk is able to help me with this matter.

Thank you in advance, to all of you.

Kris M. Behrman
President, Bayern Automation, Inc.
3280 Sunrise Hwy
Suite 182
Wantagh, NY 11793
email : behrmank at bayernautomation.com<mailto:behrmank at bayernautomation.com>
phone: (516) 330-4757

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information accompanying this e-mail is
confidential and is intended only for the sender and recipient(s) shown. If
you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that taking
any action as a result of knowledge of the contents, forwarding or
copying this information, or any other use of these contents is
prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail
from your system if it has been received in error.