[Fredslist] All About Fredslist and Promolist

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Tue Mar 4 07:43:44 EST 2014

Here are some tips for enhancing your experience with Fredslist and
Promolist:

Sending An Email to Fredslist

*	To send an email to share with all of Gotham, please address your
email to fredslist at gothamnetworking.com

*	Remember to send from the email address you are registered with on
the website (the reply to address must also be the email address you are
registered with on the website).

o    Fredslist moderators do not "reject" emails. To protect our members
from SPAM and unsolicited emails, the computer automatically rejects any
emails from unregistered email addresses.

*	Remember when sending an email to Fredslist:

*	If you are asking for help, check the website first to see if we
have members who offer this service. Still need to post and unsure if we
have members who do this? Send your email to Fredslist, but include that you
believe we have members who offer this service and you hope to hear from
them.
*	Use a specific subject line - this will ensure members  open and
read your email
*	Emails post exactly as you send them, so no need to include a line
asking us to post.

Sending An Email to Promolist

.         Promotional emails (ones that promote your business or services)
post on Promolist.

*	To send a Promotional email to share with all of Gotham, please
address your email to promo at gothamnetworking.com

*	Remember to send from the email address you are registered with on
the website (the reply to address must also be the email address you are
registered with on the website).
*	Promolist moderators do not "reject" emails. To protect our members
from SPAM and unsolicited emails, the computer automatically rejects any
emails from unregistered email addresses.

*	Promos only post on either Tuesday or Friday, please send your
emails for posting to Promolist on either Tuesday or Friday.

*	Emails post exactly as you send them, so no need to include a line
asking us to post.

Finding An Email That You Sent to Fredslist or Promolist or Read on
Fredslist and Promolist

*	If you are looking for an old email (or wondering if the ones you
sent were posted), you can use Fredslist and Promolist Archives which are
located on the Members only section of our web site.

Replying to an Email on Fredslist or Promolist

*	In an effort to streamline the amount of emails everyone receives,
we ask that when responding to an email, do not hit "Reply All" instead
reply directly to the sender.

As a reminder, current guidelines do not allow the posting of emails of a
political or religious nature, emails of an offensive nature, emails that
are forwards of emails currently circulating on social media and the
Internet.

Thanks and happy reading!

Debra B. Lindner

Executive Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com