[Fredslist] Google calendar sync

Tony Guggino, CLU, ChFC tony at guggino.us
Mon Mar 3 11:37:02 EST 2014

Hi Tribe,

I need assistance with syncing my Google desktop calendar with my phone.

Syncing has worked great since I've had the phone.  While on vacation I
noticed that my calendar was empty. The only change I made was buying a
local SIM card.

I've gone through the settings both on my desktop and phone and went
onto 2 forums, still not success in syncing to my phone.

It's nice to have Fredslist as a resource. Thank  in advance for your help

Best regards,

Tony Guggino, CLU, ChFC
Chartered Financial Consultant

American Business