[Fredslist] Mother Nature is Cooperating!

Liz Saldana LSaldana at Halstead.com
Mon Mar 3 08:59:48 EST 2014

[cid:image004.jpg at 01CF36BE.ECF30770]

Gotham,

Mother Nature has promised there will be no snow to cancel Formica's meeting THIS WEDNESDAY, March 5th, at the Friars Club!  Show her your appreciation by signing up for the meeting today!
RSVP by logging into the website http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Formica-Meeting.  Remember to click the [cid:image001.png at 01CE45AB.A30E7180] button so other circuit riders and guests know you'll be there.  We have a couple of new and potential members and, of course, guests so come meet them. Formica is a non-compete group.  If you're riding the circuit, please contact me to make sure you don't compete before signing up.

Bring guests! Formica waives the non-compete rule for guests.  If they compete with a member, I'll find a Gotham group for them.  However, we have MANY open seats.  Help us fill them and grow your Gotham tribe.  Here is a list of some of the open seats.
Legal:
            Real Estate Attorney (residential and commercial)
            Trust and Estates Attorney
            Marital Attorney
            Entertainment Attorney
Wealth Management Advisor
Photographer
Personal/Business Coach
Travel Agent (corporate and personal)
Human Resource/Executive Recruiter
Jeweler
Make-up Artist
Real Estate:
Real Estate Attorney (residential and commercial)
Commercial Real Estate Agent/Broker
Title Insurance
Developer
Appraiser
Mortgage Banker/Broker
Property & Casualty Insurance Broker
Stager
Architect
IT Consulting/Service

Come see why EVERYONE wants to join Formica!!

Liz
Formica Co-Chair and Group Coordinator

[E8S_l]

A referral is the greatest compliment of all!

[cid:image001.gif at 01C74E8C.D1224320]

Liz Saldaña
Certified Negotiation Expert
Lic. R.E. Salesperson / REBNY Member
Halstead Property, LLC
770 Lexington Ave. New York, NY 10065
Lic. R.E. Salesperson
Office: 212 381-4260
Cell: 917 697-3005
Fax: 646 775-4279
[cne_logo_cmyk 2]
Website: www.Halstead.com
Watch my Agent Profile Video<http://www.halstead.com/properTV.aspx?video=788A43A32F>

[cid:image006.png at 01CF3468.A11F4D20]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/lizsaldana> [cid:image007.png at 01CF3468.A11F4D20] <https://twitter.com/LizSaldanaNYC>  [cid:image017.png at 01CF346A.FA243B90] <https://plus.google.com/+LizSaldana/posts>  [agentfolio] <https://lizsaldana.agentfolio.com/lizsaldana/client/new>  [cid:image018.png at 01CF346A.FA243B90] <http://www.zillow.com/myzillow/Profile.htm>

[Greenisbetter]

This e mail is for the named addressees only and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform me and delete it from your files. If you do not wish to receive commercial emails from me in the future and like to "Opt-Out" please forward this email to optout at halstead.com<mailto:optout at halstead.com> with subject "remove me from your list." All information is from sources deemed reliable but is subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. No representation is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate and all information should be confirmed by customer. All rights to content, photographs and graphics reserved to Broker. Broker is not authorized to bind parties. Real estate contracts are only established by duly executed agreement between the parties.