[Fredslist] A thank-you to Larry Sprung, Debbie Lindner and Fred Klein

Dana Charlton DCharlton at kleinzelman.com
Thu Jun 26 13:12:26 EDT 2014

Gothamites,
I want to thank Fred for asking Debbie, Debbie for knowing who to ask, and Larry Sprung for taking time out from a family party to give me urgently needed advice by phone.  A young friend of mine was desperate and posting on Facebook about suicide.  Though a few of us had already been trying to get through to him, it seemed to be at a bad stage.  Larry gave me specific information to help, including calling the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - where I got more solid direction.  They agreed that he was calling out for help and gave me recommendations which I used.  My friend seems to be coming back from the brink.  Thank you again, Fred, Debbie, and Larry for being there when you were really needed.  For everyone, when someone hints at suicide, please take it seriously and DO something.  The Lifeline's number is:  1-800-273-8255.  Website:  http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
Dana Charlton

Dana Charlton
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
485 Madison Avenue, Suite 1301
New York, NY 10022
Tel:  (212) 935-6020