[Fredslist] Shout Out to Gotham's Lynn Amos of FyneLyne Ventures

Jacqui Bishop jacqui.bishop at sharpagain.org
Wed Jun 25 15:13:59 EDT 2014

Want to get the really straight story on web design and marketing and technology?

I had just about given up on finding anyone who could encompass the whole range of what is so critically important in making a website work.

Then yesterday, I attended a breakfast networking at the Westchester Holistic Network in White Plains, and had the pleasure of meeting Lynn Amos, the morning’s speaker. In less than an hour, she provided a powerful, clear picture of what to pay attention to, along with a bunch of handouts so that we could skip taking notes.

If you want to educate your team, I recommend her. Best to have a mike and a screen hookup if you have more than three people.

I recommended she consider visiting Gotham and—she’s been here three years!  What a small world.

Here’s her contact information:

Lynn Amos
lynn at fynelyne.com
P 914 930 4537
F  866 684 0294
http://www.linkedin.com/in/lynnamos
http://www.fynelyne.com

Website Design · Custom WordPress Design · Custom E-mail News Templates

Graphic Design for Business Print Communications · Logos · Book and Magazine Design

Fyne Lyne Ventures, LLC

Have a great week,

Jacqui Bishop, m.s.

914-997-9611 h/w