[Fredslist] Baby Pool

Len Adams lenadams at acgresources.com
Tue Jun 24 16:33:12 EDT 2014

Hello along Freds List

My daughter is due next month with my third grandchild and she and my son in law have decided to not find out the gendert which gives us the opportunity to have a baby pool. All we ask is for you to give a guess of whether our bundle of joy will be a boy or girl and the weight. For each correct guess  and I will make a donation to the March of Dimes http://www.marchofdimes.com. Their mission is to help moms have full-term pregnancies and research the problems that threaten the health of babies.

Her due date is mid-July so please reply as soon as possible as your participation will help a great cause.

Thanks

Len Adams

Len Adams, CPC, CTS

CEO

"2010, 2009 Top 50 Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in USA"-Staffing Industry Analyst

PLEASE VISIT OUR SITE http://www.acgresources.com

CHECK OUT OUR CAREER PORTAL

Work: 212-566-7600 x1

Fax: 212-566-7877

Email: lenadams at acgresources.com
IM: len.adams1 (Skype)

Facebook

ACG Resources Facebook

Twitter

http://www.twitter.com/lenadamsACG

Linked In http://www.linkedin.com/in/lenadams::

LinkedIn: ACG Resources

Adams Consulting Group, LLC
11 Hanover Square-Suite 501
New York,, NY 10005
USA

Candidates: Please view our open positions at

jobs.acgresources.com

www.borrowabanker.com

www.hire-a-banker.com

Please download our Mobile APP https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acg-resources/id662659674?mt=8

Corporate Clients: Please sign up for our "Hot Candidate Alerts" and Industry Trends Information, articles and Newsletters at
ACG Resources - Employers

To discuss Insurance Positions/Candidates please visit us at The ARD Group

To discuss Compliance Consulting Services, please visit us at Compliance Professional Resources, LLC