[Fredslist] Please Keep Voting Daily!

PDY Process, Inc. simone at pdyprocess.com
Tue Jun 24 15:13:50 EDT 2014

Hey all,

This is the last week to vote for Julius and myself for our scholarship
contest. We are currently  in 3rd place!

Only a few days left as the contest ends on June 30th! Remember you can vote
every single day from now until then!

Just click the link below, like the page and look for the image below of us
and click vote! It takes a few seconds every day and every vote counts. With
over 900 members in Gotham and 6 days left we should jump back up to first
easily!

  <http://woobox.com/jg2evd/vote?web=1> http://woobox.com/jg2evd/vote?web=1

Also, we are expecting such a great turn out for the Dance and Dish event! I
hope that even more members can join us this Saturday! We have such a great
show and evening planned. I can't wait to see everyone there. For more info
visit

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dance-and-dish-networking-event-tickets-1176308
0691

Simone Ousset

Client Relations and Business Development

PDY Process, Inc.

585 Stewart Avenue, Suite 546

Garden City, NY 11530

(516) 248-4043 ext. 2